Sunday, October 19, 2014

Activity Window on Safari 6 and higher

Hi there. Today I want to share my experience with safari 6, newest version of apple’s web browser. First of all I like the unified adressbar. Although it is a catchup I think they implement it better than chrome. Because in chrome when you have too many tabs you can’t see the title of the page you are browsing. Anyway I am writing this post for something else. It is weird that I realize the lack of activity window just in an hour. cmd+option+a doesn’t pop up activity window anymore. But it is still there, although it is changed a little bit, they just hide it. To activate it again.

 In menu bar go to Safari>Preferences…

 Than in advanced tab click “Show Developer Menu in menu bar” And it is done.

You can use “cmd+option+a” or reach it through menu Develop>Show Page Resources

 I know that safari 6 is our for sometime. Now even version number is 7. This post originally published on my old blog oaringcore.worldpress.com in August 2012. I copied it to here because for another post I need explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying to include webp to PDF

 Trying to include webp to PDF